Working from Home
This half (1/2) day training will enable employees who are working from home as part of their regular working week. It provides valuable and practical ways to improve the health and safety of work colleagues working remotely while emphasising the importance of maintaining productivity and healthy levels of constructive energies.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Setup an effective office space including equipment.
- Assess key considerations associated with working from home.
- Assess key Hazards and Risks associated with working from home.
- Understand the importance of reporting Risks, Near Misses and Incidents when working at home.
- Demonstrate methods for maintaining constructive energies, motivation and a positive mindset.
- Staying on top of well-being.
- Communication techniques that can help staying connected.
All our trainers are qualified and experienced WHS Consultants who have worked across many industry sectors.
This course can be customised and tailored by experienced and qualified facilitators to suit your organisational needs. On-site delivery (maximum 20 participants). Price on application. Discounts apply to Safety Partnership Program members.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.