Developing a Strong Safety Culture
This half (1/2) day training course provides an understanding of what is a true Safety Culture in organisations. It is typically characterised by the everyday behaviours of individuals and teams in alignment with organisational safety goals.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify the typical behavioural traits and elements of a strong Safety Culture.
- Assess the behaviours inside the organisation that contribute to a strong Safety Culture.
- Understand why systems and processes alone may not improve Safety Awareness.
- Apply methods to measure WHS perceptions.
- Explain the importance of reporting in a positive work environment.
All our trainers are qualified and experienced WHS Consultants who have worked across many industry sectors. As such, they will call on examples of both the right way and wrong way to perform the required skills in a non-threatening or judgemental way.
This course can be customised and tailored by experienced and qualified facilitators to suit your organisational needs. On-site delivery (maximum 20 participants). Price on application. Discounts apply to Safety Partnership Program members.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.