This half (1/2) day training course will assist participants to prepare for emergencies in the workplace and know how to react in case of them occurring. It is increasingly important that work colleagues are fully prepared in cases of emergency. As such, this course can be customised to meet our client’s specific work site and occupational needs.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify the types of emergencies that may occur in their workplace.
- Understand their WHS/OHS Obligations and Responsibilities of Work Colleagues.
- Establish how to prevent Emergencies from occurring.
- Establish First Response initiatives.
- Establish Emergency Response Teams/Responsibilities.
- Write Emergency Response Procedures.
- Put plans in place to practice Emergency Response Procedures.
This course has been designed by experienced Safety and Emergency Response Facilitators to meet client’s Emergency Response needs.
All our trainers are qualified and experienced WHS Consultants who have worked across many industry sectors. As such, they will call on examples of both the right way and wrong way to perform the required skills in a non-threatening or judgemental way.
Our trainers use relevant videos to present case studies to invoke participant interaction. Case studies bring both a problem-oriented and solution-oriented way of thinking to workplace training, and assists in relating theory into the workplace.
This course can be customised and tailored by experienced and qualified facilitators to suit your organisational needs. On-site delivery (maximum 20 participants). Price on application. Discounts apply to Safety Partnership Program members.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.