This two (2) hour workshop will provide workers with the skills necessary to understand and manage fatigue. The workshop explores practical exercises and strategies to identify the signs and symptoms of fatigue and to help reduce the risk of injury.
This course will provide participants with:
- The ability to recognise the difference between sleepiness and fatigue.
- The ability to recognise the effects fatigue can have on an individual.
- Strategies that can be put in to place to help reduce the risk of fatigue and injury.
- An understanding of the relationship between the body, sleep, exercise & healthy eating.
- Practical stretches and exercises to assist in increasing energy and alertness.
All our trainers are qualified and experienced WHS Consultants who have worked across many industry sectors. As such, they will call on examples of both the right way and wrong way to perform the required skills in a non-threatening or judgemental way.
Our trainers use relevant case studies to bring both a problem-oriented and solution-oriented way of thinking to workplace training, and assists in relating theory into the workplace.
This course can be customised and tailored by experienced and qualified facilitators to suit your organisational needs. On-site delivery (maximum 20 participants). Price on application. Discounts apply to Safety Partnership Program members.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.