WHS for Managers & Supervisors
This one (1) day workshop will provide Managers and Supervisors with the necessary skills and knowledge to participate effectively in Work Health and Safety matters at their workplace. The foundation of this course is based on the practical application of the Work Health and Safety legislation, including roles and responsibilities
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Interpret and apply relevant health and safety legislation
- Understand roles and responsibilities within the workplace including the concept of due diligence.
- Know what legislation enforcement measures are in place.
- Understand and apply a number of consultation, co-operation and communications strategies for a safer workplace.
- Apply the principles of Risk Management, including identifying hazards and assessing and controlling risks.
- Create and implement a critical risk register.
- Understand which incidents are notifiable under the legislation.
- Develop and implement strategies to make their workplace a safer environment.
All our trainers are qualified and experienced WHS Consultants who have worked across many industry sectors. As such, they will call on examples of both the right way and wrong way to perform the required skills in a non-threatening or judgemental way.
This course can be customised and tailored by experienced and qualified facilitators to suit your organisational needs. On-site delivery (maximum 20 participants). Price on application. Discounts apply to Safety Partnership Program members.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.