Mental Health at Work Awareness
This half (1/2) day training course will provide a general awareness of mental health at work. Mental health issues are becoming increasingly common in Australia. This course is specifically designed to identify the factors and symptoms that can impact mental health at work, coping mechanisms and support options available. Increase awareness of mental health issues and reduce the stigma in your workplace.
This course will provide participants with:
- Understand WHS legislation with a focus on compliance.
- Identify the types of mental health.
- Recognise the factors that contribute to work related stress.
- Interpret the symptoms of mental health and develop strategies to assist, including self-care.
- Value the direct and in-direct costs of work related mental health.
- Seek further guidance and support on mental health.
All our trainers are qualified and experienced WHS Consultants who have worked across many industry sectors. As such, they will call on examples of both the right way and wrong way to perform the required skills in a non-threatening or judgemental way.
This course can be customised and tailored by experienced and qualified safety facilitators to suit your organisational needs.
On-site delivery (maximum 20 participants). Price on application. Discounts apply to Safety Partnership Program members.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.