Safety Leadership Program
This two (2) day* program is aimed at people who have accountability for Health & Safety within the workplace. Supervisors, Leaders and Managers are all key advocates in promoting a good safety culture and this course covers Leadership, Culture and Risk activities.
Good safety is good business and having the leadership skills to support safety are crucial. This program will guide you through the consultation and communication process, key areas of Safety Legislation, duties & due diligence, risk management processes and why leadership, culture and risk are so closely aligned.
On completion of this course participants will have an:
- Enhanced understanding of Safety Leadership and how it is linked to business performance.
- Stronger appreciation of the key role that Leaders play every day to improve WHS outcomes.
- Improved understanding of the importance of moving towards a more resilient safety culture.
- Improved appreciation of how Leadership drives the behaviours of all work colleagues
This course can be customised and tailored by experienced and qualified safety facilitators to suit your organisational needs. It will include a variety of training delivery methods designed for your working environment and to enable participant interaction.
On-site delivery costs (maximum 20 participants). Price on application. Discounts apply to Safety Partnership Program members.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
* An abridged course can be conducted over one (1) day if required.