Workplace Health & Safety Contractor Management
This half or full day training course will provide managers, supervisors and workers, with the skills necessary to apply the correct principles to manage safety in contractual relationships.
Upon completion of the full or *half day course participants will be able to:
- Interpret legal requirements
- Identify hazards in the workplace, assess their level of risk and implement controls
- Understand principles behind an effective contractor management system including:
– Contractor selection
– Contractor performance, measurement and monitoring
– Importance of close out and evaluation
* The half day course is a condensed version of the above outcomes.
All our trainers are qualified and experienced WHS Consultants who have worked across many industry sectors. As such, they will call on examples of both the right way and wrong way to perform the required skills in a non-threatening or judgemental way.
Our trainers use relevant videos to present case studies to invoke participant interaction. Case studies bring both a problem-oriented and solution-oriented way of thinking to workplace training, and assists in relating theory into the workplace.
This course can be customised and tailored by experienced and qualified facilitators to suit your organisational needs. On-site delivery (maximum 20 participants). Price on application. Discounts apply to Safety Partnership Program members.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.