Our Incident Response and Incident Investigation training courses provide managers, supervisors and workers with foundation level knowledge, tools and methods to respond to workplace incidents. The course also covers the commonly used root cause methodologies and how to apply these in the workplace.
Our foundation half day investigation course areas such as:
- Understanding your WHS obligations.
- Interpret and apply legislative requirements of incident response and notification
- Undertake initial assessments
- Participate and assist in incident investigations.
- Collect and analyse information and data.
- Identify underlying causes and practical prevention measures.
- Assist in the reporting of outcomes of investigations
The full day Incident Response covers the additional response module:
- how to actively participate in the process of effective response and management of workplace
All our trainers are qualified and experienced Consultants who have worked across many industry sectors.
While incorporating some of your organisational policy and procedures relevant to the topic is included, you can request additional customisation for a more bespoke experience.
Our experienced and qualified facilitators will work closely with you to tailor your training to suit your organisational needs, workplace and the participants (additional fee applies).
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance on successful completion of this course.