Workplace Health & Safety Contractor Management
This training course will provide managers, supervisors and workers, with the skills necessary to apply the correct principles to manage safety in contractual relationships.
Upon completion of the full or *half day course participants will be able to:
- Interpret legal requirements
- Identify hazards in the workplace, assess their level of risk and implement controls
- Understand principles behind an effective contractor management system including:
– Contractor selection
– Contractor performance, measurement and monitoring
– Importance of close out and evaluation
All our trainers are qualified and experienced Consultants who have worked across many industry sectors.
Private courses can be customised and tailored by experienced and qualified facilitators to suit your organisational needs (additional charges apply).