This training course will provide managers, supervisors and workers, with the skills necessary to apply the correct principles to manage safety in contractual relationships.
Upon completion of the full or half day course, participants will be able to:
- Interpret legal requirements
- Identify hazards in the workplace, assess their level of risk and implement controls
- Understand principles behind an effective contractor management system including:
– Contractor selection
– Contractor performance, measurement and monitoring
– Importance of close out and evaluation
All our trainers are qualified and experienced Consultants who have worked across many industry sectors.
While incorporating some of your organisational policy and procedures relevant to the topic is included, you can request additional customisation for a more bespoke experience.
Our experienced and qualified facilitators will work closely with you to tailor your training to suit your organisational needs, workplace and the participants (additional fee applies).
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance on successful completion of this course.