This course will provide Managers and Supervisors with the necessary skills and knowledge to participate effectively in Work Health and Safety matters at their workplace. The foundation of this course is based on the practical application of the Work Health and Safety legislation, including roles and responsibilities.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Interpret and apply relevant health and safety legislation
- Understand roles and responsibilities within the workplace including the concept of due diligence.
- Know what legislation enforcement measures are in place.
- Understand and apply a number of consultation, co-operation and communications strategies for a safer workplace.
- Apply the principles of Risk Management, including identifying hazards and assessing and controlling risks.
- Create and implement a critical risk register.
- Understand which incidents are notifiable under the legislation.
- Develop and implement strategies to make their workplace a safer environment.
All our trainers are qualified and experienced Consultants who have worked across many industry sectors.
While incorporating some of your organisational policy and procedures relevant to the topic is included, you can request additional customisation for a more bespoke experience.
Our experienced and qualified facilitators will work closely with you to tailor your training to suit your organisational needs, workplace and the participants (additional fee applies).
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance on successful completion of this course.