This training course will enable new and current Safety Committee Members to identify and implement the legislative functions of the Committee, and will provide them with the skills and understanding to contribute to improved health and safety performance in their workplace through effective Committee participation.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Interpret the Committee’s legal obligations, roles and responsibilities.
- Understand and practicably apply the functions of a Health and Safety Committee.
- Establish an effective Health and Safety Committee.
- Understand and develop terms of reference for the Committee.
- Apply the principles of effective safety performance and Risk Management.
- Improve practical consultation and communication skills.
- Contribute to improving the safety culture in the workplace.
All our trainers are qualified and experienced Consultants who have worked across many industry sectors.
While incorporating some of your organisational policy and procedures relevant to the topic is included, you can request additional customisation for a more bespoke experience.
Our experienced and qualified facilitators will work closely with you to tailor your training to suit your organisational needs, workplace and the participants (additional fee applies).
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance on successful completion of this course.