This half day training program is designed to increase awareness of psychosocial hazards in the workplace and equip participants with the knowledge and skills to identify, prevent, and manage psychosocial hazards.
The course will cover the legal obligations of employers and employees under the Work Health and Safety Act, as well as risk management strategies, prevention and control strategies, and support measures for employees affected by psychosocial hazards. Learning outcomes include:
- Define psychosocial hazards and explain their impact on the physical and mental health of employees
- Identify common psychosocial hazards in the workplace
- Understand their legal obligations with regards to psychosocial hazards
- Apply the risk management process to identify, assess, and control psychosocial hazards in the workplace
- Assist in the implementation of prevention and control strategies to eliminate or minimize the risks of psychosocial hazards
- Provide support for employees affected by psychosocial hazards
All our trainers are qualified and experienced Consultants who have worked across many industry sectors.
While incorporating some of your organisational policy and procedures relevant to the topic is included, you can request additional customisation for a more bespoke experience.
Our experienced and qualified facilitators will work closely with you to tailor your training to suit your organisational needs, workplace and the participants (additional fee applies).
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance on successful completion of this course.