This training course will provide a general induction to the Safety Legislation, processes and best practices for all PCBUs, Workers and Managers. It is specifically designed to provide participants with an understanding of their roles and responsibilities pertaining to the Work Health and Safety.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the safe work approach to safety issues in the workplace.
- Understand the general principles of the WHS / OHS Legislation, with a focus on their duties and obligations.
- Identify hazards in their workplace and undertake the process of elimination or minimisation.
- Understand the consultation and communication processes, including Health & Safety Representatives and Health & Safety Committees.
- Apply the Risk Management process to identify hazards and control risks; assess risks; implement the Hierarchy of Controls; and develop WHS / OHS plans.
All our trainers are qualified and experienced Consultants who have worked across many industry sectors.
While incorporating some of your organisational policy and procedures relevant to the topic is included, you can request additional customisation for a more bespoke experience.
Our experienced and qualified facilitators will work closely with you to tailor your training to suit your organisational needs, workplace and the participants (additional fee applies).
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance on successful completion of this course.