This course provides an understanding of what is a true Safety Culture in organisations. It is typically characterised by the everyday behaviours of individuals and teams in alignment with organisational safety goals.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify the typical behavioural traits and elements of a strong Safety Culture.
- Assess the behaviours inside the organisation that contribute to a strong Safety Culture.
- Understand why systems and processes alone may not improve Safety Awareness.
- Apply methods to measure WHS perceptions.
- Explain the importance of reporting in a positive work environment.
All our trainers are qualified and experienced Consultants who have worked across many industry sectors.
While incorporating some of your organisational policy and procedures relevant to the topic is included, you can request additional customisation for a more bespoke experience.
Our experienced and qualified facilitators will work closely with you to tailor your training to suit your organisational needs, workplace and the participants (additional fee applies).
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance on successful completion of this course.