Good safety is good business and having the leadership skills to support safety are crucial. Supervisors, Leaders and Managers are all key advocates in promoting a good safety culture.
This full day program covers Leadership, Culture and Risk activities and examines why they are so closely aligned. It is aimed at people who have accountability for Health & Safety within the workplace. We will guide you through the consultation and communication process, key areas of Safety Legislation, duties & due diligence, and risk management processes. Training includes group activities and discussions.
Learning outcomes of this course include:
- Strategies for building a strong Safety Culture.
- The link between safety leadership, your safe system of work and Legislative obligations.
- Responsibilities and duties of all work colleagues including how leadership drives behaviors.
- Understand the key role that Leaders play every day to improve WHS outcomes and the importance of moving towards a more resilient safety culture.
- The importance of consultation and communication.
- Lessons learnt from the Deepwater Horizon Disaster and the Dreamworld Tragedy.
All our trainers are qualified and experienced Consultants who have worked across many industry sectors.
While incorporating some of your organisational policy and procedures relevant to the topic is included, you can request additional customisation for a more bespoke experience.
Our experienced and qualified facilitators will work closely with you to tailor your training to suit your organisational needs, workplace and the participants (additional fee applies).
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance on successful completion of this course.