This training course will raise awareness of bullying and harassment in the workplace and provide participants with an understanding of organisational policy and procedures. The course will also provide practical advice and empower participants to recognise and tackle this issue in the workplace.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Interpret and apply relevant health and safety legislation.
- Recognise and define bullying, harassment and discrimination in the workplace.
- Self-assess their actions and inactions relating to bullying and harassment.
- Understand the legal and organisational position.
- Work towards developing effective prevention strategies.
All our trainers are qualified and experienced Consultants who have worked across many industry sectors.
While incorporating some of your organisational policy and procedures relevant to the topic is included, you can request additional customisation for a more bespoke experience.
Our experienced and qualified facilitators will work closely with you to tailor your training to suit your organisational needs, workplace and the participants (additional fee applies).
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance on successful completion of this course.