This training course will provide managers, supervisors and workers, with the skills necessary to apply the correct principles to participate in workplace risk management.
Upon completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Interpret WHS / OHS legal obligations and definitions
- Apply principles of risk management as part of workplace safety management system
- Undertake risk management activities including inspections and assessments
- Use the Hierarchy of Controls to implement control measures for identified risks
- Understand the importance of hazard monitoring and review
All our trainers are qualified and experienced Consultants who have worked across many industry sectors.
While incorporating some of your organisational policy and procedures relevant to the topic is included, you can request additional customisation for a more bespoke experience.
Our experienced and qualified facilitators will work closely with you to tailor your training to suit your organisational needs, workplace and the participants (additional fee applies).
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance on successful completion of this course.