Workplace Health & Safety Risk Management
This one (1) day training course will provide managers, supervisors and workers, with the skills necessary to apply the correct principles to participate in workplace risk management.
Upon completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Interpret WHS / OHS legal obligations and definitions
- Apply principles of risk management as part of workplace safety management system
- Undertake risk management activities including inspections and assessments
- Use the Hierarchy of Controls to implement control measures for identified risks
- Understand the importance of hazard monitoring and review
All our trainers are qualified and experienced WHS Consultants who have worked across many industry sectors. As such, they will call on examples of both the right way and wrong way to perform the required skills in a non-threatening or judgemental way.
Our trainers use relevant videos to present case studies to invoke participant interaction. Case studies bring both a problem-oriented and solution-oriented way of thinking to workplace training, and assists in relating theory into the workplace.
This course can be customised and tailored by experienced and qualified facilitators to suit your organisational needs. On-site delivery (maximum 20 participants). Price on application. Discounts apply to Safety Partnership Program members.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.