Workplace Bullying & Harassment Awareness
This half (1/2) day training course will raise awareness of bullying and harassment in the workplace and provide participants with an understanding of organisational policy and procedures. The course will also provide practical advice and empower participants to recognise and tackle this issue in the workplace.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Interpret and apply relevant health and safety legislation.
- Recognise and define bullying, harassment and discrimination in the workplace.
- Self-assess their actions and inactions relating to bullying and harassment.
- Understand the legal and organisational position.
- Work towards developing effective prevention strategies.
All our trainers are qualified and experienced WHS Consultants who have worked across many industry sectors. As such, they will call on examples of both the right way and wrong way to perform the required skills in a non-threatening or judgemental way.
This course can be customised and tailored by experienced and qualified facilitators to suit your organisational needs. On-site delivery (maximum 20 participants). Price on application. Discounts apply to Safety Partnership Program members.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.